Tim Burton's "A Pirate" Tim Burton's "A Pirate"

epic

every pirate should be this lucky on their birthday, great work.

ClockRadio responds:

Tim Burton only supplies to the best pirates, and PirateClock most definitely is the best pirate.

we are the ONE we are the ONE

full version

The full version is out now....check it iut uner n201's other submissions

ClockCrews Blitzkrieg ClockCrews Blitzkrieg

I am darkmatterclock

and i approved this movie

Your experience gave you a voting power of 7.96 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 38% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 10.99 votes!

fifened

PropagandaClock responds:

You are one whom truly walks in the light of that which is Clock.
May his glory ever shine upon thee and thy works

Wicked: Shadow of a Heart Wicked: Shadow of a Heart

Die hard wicked fan here

Well, i reviewed the last version of this that came through and it really looks like you spruceed it up. I love the preloader screen but the NG logo is sort of innapropriate to the contest. (this is a contest right?) I really liked the way you drew Glinda but i almost want to say elfie's hair was too...fancy i guess. The only other problem was that having only read the book aat this point (seeing the show in august) i wasnt exactly sure who the male was...He seemed to tall to be boq (wasn't boq a munchkin?) and didnt have the facial tattoos or dark skin of fiyero...of course they could have changed everything in the show..so let me know ok? :) i voted 5 by the way.

jonnyboy236129 responds:

thanks mate and it's the play version of fiyero.

Drive Drive Revolution 5 Drive Drive Revolution 5

wow

I had to tape my jaw closed to keep it from dropping to the floor..that was incredible.

Saturn Clock Adventures 1 Saturn Clock Adventures 1

nope, bad. And i dont think your the real saturn clock anyways

Sexy-Ginger-Bread-M responds:

i got news for you, im not, but did the real saturn_clock submit flashes?

-Motion- -Motion-

wow

makes the shit knox submitts look like the shit it really is. great job.

Gladiator Part 2 Gladiator Part 2

good

pretty good movie overall. although...why did maximus not have any hair when his helmet got pulled off?

Analyze This Analyze This

also thanks

also

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

sweet movie

great job. I'm not sure why the warp spiders were running into battle instead of just warping...but hey...whatever man, it looked freaking cool. put some wraithguard in the next one. ahh...brings back memories from when i used to play.